Craps is a dice game which has a bit elaborate look, especially for beginners. But don’t be misguided! There is no chance that the game played since Middle Ages can be complicated for the modern gambler.
The Craps game holds a reputation of an extremely popular one in land based casino. You can always identify the location of the craps table by the yelling of over-exited players. Despite that fact, gamblers often skip the opportunity to play craps game online. We will take you through the basic rules and address to some of the best craps slots, so you won’t repeat the mistake of avoiding this engaging and super-easy game.
Get the craps game right and benefit from it
OK, we have discovered for now that the craps game rules are a bit unusual. In addition, it would be better to know that the craps game table layout is pretty chaotic. A standard craps table has two identical sides. Its layout enables players on the end of the table and the ones on the other side to play in the same way.
Let’s go into the rules:
The betting round in the craps game starts with a come-out roll (the first roll of the dice or the first one after the end of a previous betting round). If the player those the dice, they are a shooter. So, you are a shooter and you press the “roll” button. Then you face the result:
- Natural (you roll is 7or 11. So, you win and roll dice again)
- Craps (your roll is 2, 3 or 12. You lose, but roll again)
- Point (your roll is 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10. The button “on” appears, you roll one more time and if the sum is the same – you win)
Once you bear it in mind, you are ready for the next chunk of information.
Now, it’s a betting rules time:
- Pass or Don’t Pass Bets. There is the “Pass Line” and the “Don’t Pass Line”. You can be on one of them. The Pass Line is for you to bet that the shooter will win by rolling out a “Natural”. The Don’t Pass means you bet that the shooter will lose (get 2 or 3)
- Come and Don’t Come Bets. These bets can be made after the point is determined. The Come Bet is like a Pass Line and the Don’t Come bet works like the Don’t Pass line.
These types of bets can’t be turned off.
In addition there are one roll bets you can place on any roll: Proposition Bets. Their list and winning cases is as following:
- Any Seven (wins if the shooter rolls a 7)
- Any Craps (the shooter rolls a 2, 3 or 12)
- Ace Deuce (the shooter rolls a 3)
- Aces (the shooter roll a 2)
- Boxcars (the shooter rolls a 12)
- Horn (the shooter rolls 2, 3, 11, or 12)
The important exception is Hard ways (you win with a 4, 6, 8 or 10 with the pair of same numbers 2/2, 3/3….before the combination making that sum or a 7). Also, there are more bets to bring to the table:
- Place bets
- Field bets
- Big 6 and Big 8 Bets
Remember, you can only play them 1:1.
Make it to Pro level: practice the Craps game in casinos providing you with the best conditions
You want to learn to play craps online – use free craps simulator! You should play craps game online. You can be safe and play at no risk, because a lot of cites give a chance to boost your confidence by playing free craps game. That way, you can test software, learn about bonuses and payouts, find the best odds, and after that, make you decision about registration in casino.
According to all the things online casino can feature for players, here is top of the best casinos to hit the craps game in 2019:
- Spin Casino (welcome bonus 100% up to $200; free play; payout 98,5% within 1-2 days). Can be played from Android as well as the other software.
- Jackpot City (payout 98,1% also Android Compatible; $550 welcome bonus)
- Gaming club ($350 welcome bonus; payout 96,45%; androids friendly and reliable casino)
The useful addition is craps game apps. They allow you play from you phone or tablet and can be installed on Android system.
You should pay your attention to:
- Craps – Casino Style
- Vegas Craps
- Craps Live Casino
These apps are holding top 3 places on Google Play and claimed to be the best according to the reviews.